Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Scorpian Tattoo



      The intensity has subsided when the five of us got inside for tee off this mary go round that cost us a ...Oh! I've got five tickets to ride Yeah. The intensity has subsided when the five of us got inside for tee off this mary go round that cost us one K bath for a ticket to ride...Oh! I've got five tickets to ride Yeah. The Asiatique's course faced the river Jaopraya means lord of feudal and it also means "great".The velocity has slightly slid through my hand and one thing on my mind towards the attitude of people and latitude of the musical vicinity. It is said that PhePhe. The destination of a link since the nineteenth century.Concerto No. 1 by Tchaikovsky to the story and movie of "Repulsal"  by Brothers Grimm. The story has begun around winter time getting closer to Christmas eve. Barbie appeared to be very charming on the figure skating and of course a birds and a bear have followed her around but she was disappeared from the palace onto the plane covered with snow..skating the hip out of the whole private skating platform attribute by snow..from dusk til almost dawn the thing had to happen was that she found a little puffy bear and that's one she fond of would make this white little pet Oh!..story'story. .Sweet Child O' Mine. assuming it's the fifth latitude while they both at tropical climactic high scale. Above the coconut grove that once was there, it had shown in profile before they have this site of Asian's Asiatique build next to the Chao Phra Ya river, one thing is for sure they have tried to revamp the old flash of memories and me hereby congrats on the bow of respectable. If I were you and you know who I am this blog isn't easy to bound together with the love and respect like sweet child o' mine.......

                                                  Sweet Child O' Mine by Gun & Rose                                                            



Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I'd stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry